Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dachampster's Corner



Hello! This is Champ's Corner, where I will do cool stuff here, like stories, game walkthroughs, and maybe some comics! You may know me as Randy Jr. on the other posts.
Anyway, I am going to start a walkthrough on GBA games. I will start with the game Pokémon Emerald. Walkthrough coming soon! Any requests for walkthroughs are accepted, but don't think it's an automatic yes.
Above this message is an old comic that I did years ago. Dont worry, I am a lot better than I was then!

See more at dachampsterscorner.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

Hey Champ (or as you're known in my house...little Randy)! So what's a walk through? Cameron is getting Playstation 3 for Christmas, so he might need your help on some stuff! So excited to read your stuff!

Cari

Jaye said...

Hahaha! I remember that comic! You sure HAVE come a long way since then - you're quite a good writer! I haven't yet finished all that you have on your blog, but I will. Cloverfield in ONE WEEK!!! Woo hoo!

Love ya!
Tatie