Sunday, April 13, 2008

Randy is 13!!!

My son has turned 13 - he is officially a teenager! Now, Cari, I know you have your hands full now with your young children, but I think when they become teenagers, well, I can only imagine what your wine bill will be!!!!

He had a pretty good birthday - he ate out with his grandparents and best friends(once for lunch and once for dinner), he got to skip school for the day (and don't get me started on how much I was against that!!!!!!!), and we did a "While you were out" with his bedroom; updating it from child to teen.
The before shot:


He also took his first flight lesson:




They flew to New York City:


Then, flew over our house!


Then on Saturday, we had a combination party - an end of the season basketball party for the Lakers and birthday party for Champ and another boy on the team. They ate all the food like they were starving children, screamed like girls(very high pitched) when playing laser tag, and broke all the bowling lanes. I had forgotten what it's like to be with a bunch of middle school boys!






All in all, a very cool birthday!

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

Finally got my computer back, so able to get back on your blog!

Happy Birthday Randy! What an awesome day he had!

And Lanette, I DREAD those teenage days. It's one thing to teach them, a completely different situation to live with them!

So where are the bedroom pictures?